Required Financial Transparency
Public School Financial Transparency Act
(Commencing July 1, 2017)
• Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
• Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
• Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage*
• List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
• Other Charter School-Specific Financial Information
The adopted budget, financial audit, and salary schedules must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document. The list of waivers must be updated or posted within 30 days after a waiver is revoked or a new waiver is granted.
* Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
DPS Summary: Denver Public Schools District is the authorizer for REACH Charter School.
Dr. Moira Coogan, Principal
Email: Dr. Moira Coogan
1860 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203